Our app features 25 different graphic organizers for students to use to organize their thinking while reading or preparing to write. They cover many of the common comprehension skills: cause /effect, main idea/detail, sequence events, pro/con, story elements, characterization, word meaning, plot, KWL and much more. Save the completed organizer to your device and/or email it to a teacher or group member. Use again and again. You may wish to project it onto a whiteboard and collaborate with team members to complete it. Use it to organize notes while reading or as a pre-write to school papers. This is a great tool for instructors as well.
- 25 original organizers
- Type in your responses noting the book and page numbers when appropriate.
- Email completed organizers, save as PDF, or save to dropbox.
- Reuse the same organizer again and again.
- Save the ones you wish to keep to the device and refer back to later.
- Project them onto a whiteboard and use as group response.