K-2 Mobile Reading
Price: $24.99 | Grades: Grades PreK-2
- The library of 100 books is leveled to Reading Recovery.
- A teacher/admin portal provides in-app management of 30 students.
- All books have embedded comprehension with correlations to Common Core.
- Engaging narration accompanies each story.
Tools 4 Students 2
Price: $.99 | Grades: 5 - 12
- 25 different vocabulary and comprehension organizers
- Students type in their response noting the book and page numbers when appropriate.
- Email finished organizer, save to device, save as PDF or save to dropbox.
- Re-use the same organizer again and again.
The Magic of the Music
Price: $1.99 | Grades: 2 - 4
- Audio and video features bring a deeper level of understanding to the text.
- Fun, interactive geography lesson encourages readers to use maps and scale of miles to calculate distance.
- Use the record feature and add your own songs.
- Traces family heritage and change over time meeting NCSS standards.
Price: FREE | Grades: 5 - 8
- Chat with other teens reading the same book as you.
- Intrigued by the discussion but don’t have the book? No problem, buy it from within the app.
- Add your own discussion questions.
- Suggest books for the app.
Read N Respond
Price: $.99 | Grades: 2 - 4
- Can be used with textbooks, novels, app books, poetry, film, presentations – anything one reads or listens to.
- Support student-led instruction and have students choose the field and the task they wish to accomplish.
- Use the forms as a group activity in lit circles.
Compare N Contrast
Price: $.99 | Grades: 2 - 8
- The ability for users to create unlimited compare and contrast scenarios comparing photos to photos, text to text or photos to text.
- 35 sets of photos connected to a graphic organizer.
- Practice in a skill that is integral to Common Core Standards and is included in standardized testing
Tools 4 Students
Price: $.99 | Grades: 2-6
- 25 graphic organizers covering basic comprehension skills such as main idea, sequencing, compare and contrast, and word meaning.
- Type in your responses noting the book and page numbers when appropriate.
- Email completed organizers, save as PDF, or save to dropbox.
- Save the ones you wish to keep to the device and refer back to later.